It could be a problem if you have a couple of tasks lined up but your printer displays the ‘No AirPrint printers found’ error. Before you start to panic, you can try out the steps mentioned below to fix the error:
· Ensure that the router and the printer are in a proximity
· Check if the printer’s wireless connection is on or not
· Make sure that your IOS device is not in the airplane mode
· All the devices must be connected to the same network
· Your Apple device and the printer should have the latest software
· Turn off the devices and then switch them back on to see if the error has gone or not
If you still face the ‘no AirPrint printers found’ error then you can get in touch with us for a specific solution.